Our client, an MNC (Cyber Security) System Integrator is a rapidly expanding cyber security consulting firm, and is on a look out for Senior Network Security Consultant (Cisco/Checkpoint/Palo Alto/ Fortigate/Forcepoint). This role will be based in Dubai and responsible for managing implementation across their global offices.
• Design and implement new solutions and improve the resilience of the current environment based on the solutions referred on Skills.
• Migrate Network Security Solutions (onPrem & Cloud) for customers.
• Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems, and outages.
• Schedule upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
• Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
• Work on Incidents with Customer.
• Open/Manage/Close Vendor Escalations.
• Support environments in line with customer IT security policy.
• Provide training and knowledge transfer to internal team and customers.
• This position can require travel as per customer and project demand.
• Miinimum 8 years of relevant work experience as a Network Security Administrator / Engineer
• Good knowledge of Network Security Concepts.
• In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF).
• Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis.
• Hands-on experience in Checkpoint Palo Alto, Fortigate, Forcepoint, and Cisco ASA firewalls.
• Hands-on experience on Proxy, Email & WAF Security Solutions.
• Good exposure to Sandboxing technologies.
• Good exposure to SD-WAN technologies.
• Have worked in a cloud environment.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Bachelor of Computer Science /IT Preferred.
• Professional certifications (CISSP, CCNP, CCIE R&S, CCSA, CCSE, PCNSE).