A multinational food supplier requires Demand Planner with minimum five years experience in FMCG industry.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Interface with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain information necessary for the forecasting process to prepare demand data and conduct detailed statistical analysis for providing demand forecast accuracy
- Responsible for overall supply forecasting/planning, demand forecasting/planning and inventory management
- Develop, implement and maintain proper order flow quantities to support sales, inventory, and profitability. This includes the continuous evaluation, review and optimization of inventory and service levels
- Timely communication regarding inventory levels and key performance indicators to keep organization informed of inventory issues and supply chain performance
- Plan, initiate and monitor open purchase orders to ensure timely receipt and inventory of all products to meet cycle time and inventory stocking requirements
- Data analysis and reporting of Supply Chain - MIS reports
- Stock availability – Daily stock review and support sales force in achieving their target by ensuring 100% stocks availability at any point of time.