One of our clients a well know well established UAE's leading manufacturing company is looking for experienced Internal Auditor for Dubai office.
Benefits: Air Ticket, Medical Insurance etc
Working Hours: 0730 to 1700 hrs Days: 5 days a week
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
1. A Chartered Accountant or CPA and Certified Internal Auditor
2. Effective oral and written communication skills- MS office, Excel, PP
3. Computer Skills as required by department.
4. A minimum 10-15 years of Internal Audit Experience with a manufacturing company.
5. Valid UAE Driving License
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Primarily into Internal Audit for the Group but not limited to audit.
Under administrative direction of designated supervisor, plan, manage, and conduct financial, operational, and regulatory compliance audits and other specialized investigative audits and consultations, such as, information technology, compliance, or other technical/operational audits throughout the business units including identifying audit objectives and scope, determining, and assessing risks, developing time budgets and writing reports of findings and recommendations and supervising staff.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop annual internal audit plan with audit objectives, scope, and risks for all business activities of the group.
2. Perform and manage perform specialized investigative audits, developing time budgets and audit programs, and ensuring compliance with the standards of Internal Audit.
3. Using knowledge of area of expertise, perform examinations of specialized operations to determine compliance with all pertinent statutes, policies, procedures, effectiveness in meeting operational requirements, efficiency, and sound accounting principles and practices and serve as a consultant for departments on such matters.
4. Assist with the overall supervision of internal audit staff, including assisting with staff professional development, training, and evaluation.
5. Interview concerned administrators and/or staff to obtain complete and accurate information related to specialized investigations and/or operational reviews.
6. Analyze/evaluate results of audits performed and develop recommendations to correct deficiencies.
7. Prepare audit reports including recommendations for improved practices/procedures with supporting data, and review findings/recommendations with Audit Director.
8. Follow up recommendations made because of audits to substantiate/evaluate the implementation of recommended changes.
9. Perform other related duties, as assigned.