Our client, a reputed System integrator company with a headcount of 200+ is looking for multiple Account Sales Manager (IT Enterprise Sales/ Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions). Two Sales Account Manager in Dubai & three in Abu Dhabi.
• Manage large / enterprise accounts.
• Maintain relationship with Vendor’s managed account managers.
• Farm existing major accounts.
• Conduct cold calling and qualification of new prospects.
• Prospect, maintain and manage overall client relationship.
• Deliver corporate presentations to clients as part of Business Development activities.
• Run solution presentations to clients as part of sales activities.
• Bring in new opportunities/add new clients against assigned portfolio/domains of selling.
• Position and sell complete IT products and services offerings too effectively.
• Develop a healthy funnel, with sustainable opportunities with minimum thresholds met on monthly basis.
• Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel/other sales tools to achieve assigned revenue targets.
• Translate account mapping and sales related info into dashboards and internal reports for overall account tracker.
• Generate proposals and sales costing based on requirements.
• Interact with C level executives and maintain proper account mapping across multi departments.
• Manage and multi-task multiple deals simultaneously and rightly prioritize workload.
• Engage and collaborate with the entire ecosystem to meet client requirements.
• Achieve assigned monthly targets and set KPIs.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• University degree preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years Sales experience (preferred within UAE).
• Proven track records on closing large IT deals.
• Certifications from leading IT Vendors/Technologies is must.
• An Energetic Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work productively.
• Excellent professional image, good communication, presentation, and team working skills.
• Ability to meet targets and deadlines, handle pressure and overcome sales challenges.