A well-established bakery requires a Sales Manager with extensive experience in HORECA/FMCG/F&B bakery industry. Responsible for the development of the business plan and sales strategy for volume growth. Candidate will handle the key account clients, meet sales revenue targets and able to expand the business in UAE and GCC areas for B2B and B2C businesses.
• Responsible for developing Business Plan & Sales strategy for the department.
• Achieve the sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Successfully generate business leads and grow existing customer accounts.
• Build good customer relation of self & the team to ensure customer satisfaction, which helps in maintaining existing customers and provide support, guidance, and recommendation for new type of products.
• Lead the Sales team to get market feedback and take steps to improve on gaps.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
• Manage sales and monitor the sales targets.
• Conduct product presentation, food tasting and handling demo based in the customer requirements.
• Assist the customers with their requirements for the product development based on their preferences and evaluate activity based on feasibility and profitability.
• Handle customer complaints and implement recovery actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
2. UAE Driving License is mandatory.
3. Minimum 5 years of sales experience in HORECA/FMCG/F&B Bakery in UAE.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Arabic.
5. Computer literate with Microsoft experience and knowledge of CRM system