Our client a System Integrator ( with a headcount of 500+) is looking to hire a Service Delivery Manager with 15 years of experience, reporting to Head - Service Delivery. Arabic Speakers only with Hardware System integration background and experience with NOC/ Managed Services.
· Experience in a role with strong working knowledge and understanding of NOC and Managed Service operations with in ITIL frameworks (Incident, Change and Problem Management).
· Service delivery assurance to ensure maximum service availability and performance to our customer’s infrastructures we manage.
· Driving and implementing operations services strategy in order to achieve performance and quality in alignment with Global Services Standards.
· Monitoring customer satisfaction to modify working practices in line with a continuously evolving industry sector.
· Knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team.
· Experience of ITIL, ISO20K and ISO27K standards framework and implementation exposure.
· Building the subject matter expertise within the function and provide resources into approved projects whilst maintaining operational coverage and efficiency.
· Be responsible for career development and appraisals.
· Performing Data Center and/or System Consolidation/Relocations, including Migration Planning/Design, Communication, Coordination and Execution.
· Interacting with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
· Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of partner contract nuances to execute programs effectively.
· Ensure continual improvement in customer satisfaction, delivering higher value services and productivity.
The roles definition breaks down into the following areas:
· Manage day-to-day 24 /7 operations, in the area of desktops, infrastructure networks and applications to exceptional levels of service in excess of business expectations.
· Experience to understand and capture business and technical requirements.
· Operational management experience in dealing with internal and external customer communications.
· A depth of knowledge and experience controlling variables such as time, scope, and risk management.
Should have experience of a Hardware System Integrator only.