Our IT Client company is looking for a Network Technician for 1 year contract (extendable) in Doha, Qatar with a government entity.
Distinguishing features of the class:
Network Technician to undertake tasks of network development and maintenance.
· Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
· Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network.
· Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
· Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
· Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
· Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work.
· Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information.
· Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions.
Skills & Certifications :
Possession of relevant degree .
Minimum two (2) years of experience in network technician role.
CCENT/CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred.
Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
Gulf Experience – preferred
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers