Our client, a pioneer in Carbon capture technology is looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager for the Dubai location.
· To lead Market analysis and business development while looking for new partnerships, and new market/Customer acquisition across the MENA region.
· Candidate should be a mission-driven, highly technical profile with strong expertise in process/project engineering and in the field of electrolysis and/or CO2 capture
· Develop and execute a partnership strategy to maximize the business potential for both parties.
· A focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, and contract negotiations
· Support internal teams (technical sales, business) by offering market & competitive insights and helping develop a compelling value proposition
· Negotiate and close transactions.
· Participate in conferences, fairs, industry events, meetings, and networking.
· Deliver financial targets for assigned projects, including sales revenue, cost of sales and services, and account receivables
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in business development, or sales in the GCC region
· Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)
· Experience working in Oil & Gas, Steel, Cement, or Energy industry
· Experience selling in Carbon Capture technology is highly preferred.
· Excellent English communication, an Arabic speaker will be preferred.