NADIA’s client, a well-established Singapore based reputed stock broking company under ADGM having their office in Abu Dhabi, and is looking for a Head of Operations.
• Coordination of policy and strategy plan implementation.
• Articulation of program for exploitation of new business opportunities. Ensuring the sustenance and deepening the existing relationships.
• Directing human and material resources of the company effectively and efficiently.
• To put in place effective Compliance, Risk Management structure so as to ensure that the company suffers no loss of investment.
• Promotion of corporate identity and public image of the company (brand management).
• To provide oversight of management committees.
• To provide performance reports to the Board, Shareholders, Auditors and Regulators.
• To interface effectively with regulatory authorities and other government agencies.
• To develop and manage operating budgets and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• To ensure strict financial controls and reporting practices within the organization to meet regulatory and legal requirements.
BSc, /B.A. in Accountancy, Finance, Actuarial Science, Management, Marketing, Economics. Any other Business or Finance course, MBA is an added advantage.
Experience / Regulatory requirements:
• 5 years in a reputable and thriving Stock Broking firm with at least three (3) years in senior
management position in UAE
• A Chartered Stockbroker /an Authorised Dealing Clerk of The Exchange
Entrepreneurship, business knowledge, negotiation skills, organisational ability, sound knowledge of the market/ industry and IT skills.
Strong leadership ability. Integrity, sound judgment interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers