Our IT Client company is looking for a Senior System Engineer for 1 year contract (extendable) in Doha, Qatar with a government entity.
Distinguishing features of the class:
Successful incumbents will be required to analyze computer networks, develop and implement repairs, modifications, and upgrades, and diagnose and resolve system errors or technical issues.
• Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
• Analyzing network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems.
• Developing and designing network architecture and computer systems infrastructure.
• Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration of computer systems.
• Managing project timelines, budgets, and documentation.
• Monitoring computer systems and networks for viruses, malfunctions, and errors.
• Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
• Preparing network analytics, data reports, and operational manuals.
• Training the engineering team on new systems, protocols, and best practices.
• Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, protocols, and best practices.
Skills & Certifications :
Possession of relevant degree.
Minimum five (5) years of experience in System Engineer role.
MCSE Certified, Solarwinds Certified.
Familiarity with operating systems, such as Linux and UNIX.
CompTIA+ or Network+ certification may be advantageous.
Good knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP, IP, and OSI models.
Gulf Experience – preferred
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers