A globally recognized Property Developer requires Director of sales and marketing, Who will be responsible for planning and implementing sales and marketing targeted strategies towards existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible returns.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners - Real Estate agents.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Plan the sales incentive and targets for the sales team and the sales support staff.
- Plan and lead the sales team to represent company at various road shows in different countries, trade fairs to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all promotional materials, and events.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.