Our client, a leading name in mortgage services is looking to hire a Mortgage Advisor for their office based in Dubai.
- Thorough understanding of Residential, Commercial, Off-Plan, Bulk mortgages, Land & Construction finance loans.
- Achieve monthly/ quarterly/ sales KPIs as directed by the Management in line with ‘Revenue’ targets.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail and networking events.
- Assessing client prerequisites and recommend suitable options from products suite as per their requirements.
- Prepare, present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients.
- Regularly generate pipeline of new opportunities and increase Sales volumes
- Tie-ups with Introducers and channel partners to generate business avenues and increase business opportunities.
- Maintain solid relationships with Business partners such as Banks, Developers, Real Estate Introducers
- Handling HNW clients with an aim to successful closure of leads obtained from ‘Alternate channels’
- Demonstrating knowledge of Corporate and Wealth banking products and actively referring leads to other respective teams
- To keep abreast of trends and developments in the real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations
- Identify potential ‘Introducer’ and bring them to table for initial discussion for Tie-ups.
- Participate in Developer events/conferences to help promote ‘Mortgage’, ‘Corporate’ and ‘Wealth’ advisory programs.
- Timely update and maintain call memos of leads generated with complete client details and reporting to management as and when asked.
- Obtain timely coaching from Private and Wealth Banking teams on new and existing products for business referrals.
- Maintaining office decorum and discipline intact including but not limited to office timings, attire and appearance, usage of office assets, communication and behavior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ambitious and self-motivated. Self-driven by integrity, company ethos and values.
- Strong relationship management skills with excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-pace, high performing organization.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in mortgage industry.