One of our Ecommerce client is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager- Ecommerce with minimum 5 years of experience in the fashion e-commerce world.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
Location: JLT, Dubai
Industry: E-commerce (Fashion - Ladies’ apparel)
Office hours and days: 5 days, 10 hours
****** Experience: 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferred from the E-commerce, Retail industry (only ladies apparel/fashion) ******
Social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube
Digital Marketing Accounts: Semrush (SEO), GA3 + GA4 certified various google ad campaigns,
ads for: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, programmatic ads. Hotjar Netcore Hootsuite Channel engine Amazon DSP
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out there about the brand and drive right traffic to the e-commerce website
· Complete knowledge about UAE/ KSA market and how to advertise there
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns, lead generation campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Decision making, coordinate and manage the website, the digital marketing (SEO, SEM and social media marketing) and the traditional marketing in order to increase brand awareness.
· The person will be also responsible for research and come up with new strategies.
· Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a daily, weekly and monthly basis & allocate funds wisely.
· Having a monthly net sales figure in mind for the brand which needs to be achieved monthly.
· Amazon DSP knowledge
· Influencer marketing through own acquired tools and contacting them directly via social media or e-mail. Having contacts of macro bloggers. Knowledge also about the influencer agreement.
· Managing the social media accounts through hootsuite and creating new content on a daily basis. Knowing the right hashtags to use for each social media account.
· Answering queries and comments on the social media accounts
· Daily copywriting, content curation and content creation ideas for press releases for online and offline marketing (traditional marketing), own blog content writing for website and newsletters to retain and attract new customers
· E-mail marketing
· Affiliate marketing
· Content writing of own blogs and product descriptions of each product for the website, which should be SEO friendly. Giving each collection names and each product names. Company acquired Semrush tool to check if compatible with SEO or any other tool.
· Knowledge and experience also about other tools
· Performance analysis
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
· Competitor analysis to create competitive campaigns