Our client is a healthcare data-technology company that serves healthcare providers, pharmaceutical organizations and insurance providers.
Company’s clinical intelligence platform offers a suite that enables intelligent patient care, doctor education, business intelligence and clinical research. The solutions are primarily offered on a SaaS (Software as a Service) model. The key stakeholders for using the solution suite are across Head of Marketing, Head of IT, Digital Transformation office, Patient Experience teams, Operations, Sales and Medico-Marketing.
With offices in India and UAE, Company serves 100+ providers (hospitals, diagnostic chains & clinic chains) and payors, and 25+ pharma companies across South Asia, GCC and Southeast Asia.
The candidate will be responsible for engaging with mid-senior level executives across clients to establish the need and adoption of company’s solutions, and to perform regular management updates and drive best-in-class customer satisfaction / NPS.
•Responsible for solutioning with clients and building appropriate solutions leveraging combination of Company assets and solutions
•Work with internal Company stakeholders / teams to ensure client expectations and contract commitments are timely and properly delivered
•Ensure best-in-class delivery and timely / regular management updates, with deep insights and intelligence across Company’s value addition across product offerings
•Drive intelligent and value-add engagements with the clients to establish a relationship of trust and strategic partner
•Deepen client relationships to drive stickiness and identify potential business expansion opportunities
•Constantly strive to learn and gain knowledge about the healthcare ecosystem and observe and adapt to changing market conditions, review direct competition, and conduct research
•Develop strategic growth plans across accounts; conduct regular account planning activities and collect inside-out and outside-in intelligence
• Frequent travel across Middle East would be required (post Covid-19)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in management consulting – with experience in and understanding of the healthcare landscape (across healthcare providers, pharma & life sciences, and payors)
• Ability to articulate technical concepts and understand business drivers
• Ability to drive and communicate insights from data
• Strong passion for customer success and experience of achieving customer satisfaction
• Additional points for under-grad in computer science/ technology
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills