An International 'Perfumes and Fragrance' trading company requires a native Arabic speaking sales professional with 6 years of experience in B2B Sales & Business development in Perfumery packaging or from finished perfume industry. Responsible to develop, implement and execute sales strategy with the objective of sales growth and developing business opportunities.
- Lead and manage the account to profitably growing sales and meet both internal and client objectives.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Work with demand planning, customer care and the supplier to ensure high level of service to our clients.
- Get clear and complete briefing from clients, translate their needs into projects; generating briefs to our supplier.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and lead proactive projects to generate new business opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities, decision factors and success criteria and define action plan accordingly.
- Advising the customers on the accurate pricing according to the company’s policies.
- Build the account plan and sales budget annually, monitor sales and profitability versus objectives.
- Nationality – Arab National, must be able to speak Arabic fluently.
- Strong knowledge of the perfumery packaging industry is required (fine fragrance, glass bottles, allucans, caps, collars & pumps).
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree or any relevant degree .